Friday, July 1, 2011

Crocheting and sweet tea

I am so enjoying my vacation. I have not done a single productive thing at home in days. Today I spent the day crocheting and drinking sweet tea and watching television. It was pretty good...:)

I am not a very good crocheter but I sure do enjoy it. It is so much fun to take some yarn and a hook and make something that is either pretty or useful. Ok, mine aren't usually all that pretty, like I said I am not that great at it but they are useful. I have been making dishclothes lately. I love them for cleaning and wiping countertops.  These are a few of the ones I have made lately.















Do you crochet or knit?  What are your favorite things to make?

2 comments:

Coley said...

I don't knit but I love these. they are so cute and I love the colors!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Coley at
wwww.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

Patty said...

I love to make dishcloths but haven't made any rounds ones. Yours are so pretty. Do you have your pattern handy? Your vacation sounds like mine. I just retired and am trying to get things done around the house but am not motivated. I think I will take the summer off and just blog. Thanks for following me. It's nice to meet you and will follow back! Maybe you can have fireworks this year!