Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well Hello Vacation....

I started my vacation err my staycation yesterday. It is so nice to have a little time off from work. I have been horribly lazy and just watched television, read and napped for 2 days. It has been wonderful :) . Hopefully tomorrow I will be more motivated to be a little more productive and get some housework done. I have a PhD from the school of Procrastination so I think that the chances are not all that high for the housework.

I have been watching The Voice on NBC and it has been so good. I have really enjoyed it. I am a big fan of Blake Shelton and he has been a hoot on it and seeing him perform has been a great too. He dueted with Brad Paisley tonight and wow-what a fun performance. I really like all the finalist, it is hard to pick who I want to win. They are all so diverse and talented I will happy to see any of them win. I love reality shows, they are my guilty pleasure. I am looking forward to Big Brother starting next week, now that is truly a guilty pleasure, it is a show without a single redeeming value but darn I love to watch it. LOL

I hope everyone's week is going great!

No comments: