Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How could they?!?!?!?!

I am in such shock and disgust that the jury found Casey Anthony not guilty on all counts regarding murdering her precious baby.  I try not to be judgmental but no mother fails to report her child missing for 31 days and during those 31 days parties, gets a tattoo, sleeps around and gives not a moments thought to her beautiful precious daughter.  Even if the jury saw no other evidence they knew that she did not report her missing for 31 days, that should have gave some red flags to someone.  I bet that she walks out of jail on Thursday after the sentencing, I think that they will give her "time served" for the lying to police charges.  She will be out partying on Thursday night. Another disgusting thing that will come out of this is that she will make a fortune giving television interviews, magazine interviews, writing a book and probably even a movie deal. She murders her baby and makes money from it, so very very wrong.

The jury...I wonder how their family and friends will feel about the verdict and how will the jury feel when they find out all the information that they were never allowed to know during the trial.  I wonder if they will feel guilty or remorseful about letting a baby killer off scott free?  I found it odd that none of them wanted to give a press interview but I sure bet that they will also be making some money by giving interviews with the press now that the trial is over.

Rest in peace sweet baby girl.  Sleep in the arms of Jesus where you will not experience any more pain or heartache.

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

You're a part time super hero with opinions and sarcasm? haha...that sounds like me! I'm so glad you found my blog! Trying to join your followers but blogger won't let me! I'll keep trying! :)

kathy said...

Really is beyond comprehension! I know if my child were to accidentally drown, I would duct tape her mouth shut first thing. I thought transporting a corpse was a crime, too. I think she have to submit to some sort of sterilization. you have to take a test and get a license to drive a car, but having a baby ......