Friday, June 24, 2011

Those crazy Anthonys

Wow, what a day of bombshells in the Casey Anthony murder trial. I am so disappointed in Cindy Anthony. I really felt sorry for her during the prosecution's side of the trial but now I am seeing a different side of her. I think that she absolutely told her attorney that she thought Casey was guilty but she never ever thought that it would be made public. It seems like now that that information was out, she is trying to come up with a defense on her own to save her daughter. I don't believe for a minute that she made any of the google searches that she is claiming she did. Now the brother is on the stand talking about how no one in the family talked about Casey's pregnancy until a few days before the birth and he did not go the hospital when Caylee was born. That is all very strange....

On a more pleasant note...only 3 more work days until my vacation! WooHoo! I am not going anywhere, it will be a staycation but it will be nice not to have to work for almost 2 weeks. We are having a July 4th, well actually a July 3rd :) party, we have one every year and we cook out and the kids shoot off fireworks but this year we are in such a horrible drought that all the counties in our area have outlawed fireworks, both selling and shooting them so we will not be having fireworks but hopefully we will come up with something else for the kids to do. We are incorporating a 1st birthday party for our grandson, Spencer AKA Pookie :) so that will be fun.

Well, we are having another 100 degree + day here. I think this is the 19th one this month, this may be a record breaker. I sure feel sorry for those who are having to work out in the heat. Ugh...

I hope that it is cooler and nicer where you are today.

2 comments:

Sweet Lily said...

1st birthday party for your grandson! Wow, that's wonderful! Tell him I said Happy Birthday! :)

I'm flying to Indonesia (a country somewhere in South East Asia) tomorrow, I heard this country has summer throughout the whole year, so I guess it's gonna be Hot!
Wow, I'm starting to sweat now....

Tanna said...

Kat, I haven't watched any of that trial. It is just too sad for me to stand. But, I am excited that you will have a fun weekend coming up!! Those 1st birthdays are so fun!

I, too, like my coffee, a scone, a good book and a window full of sunshine! ;) blessings ~ tanna