Thursday, December 13, 2007

Old fashioned Hot Cocoa

I was at my favorite thrift store a few months ago and found a Mr Coffee Cocomation machine for only $3.00. I passed it up the first time but after I got home and thought about how yummy hot cocoa would be on a cold dreary winter's day I went back a few days later and lady luck was riding shotgun with me because it was still there, waiting patiently on the shelf for me to come back and purchase it. I used it for the second time this morning, I made a cup of delicious old fashioned hot cocoa complete with mini marshmellows dropped in it. It was so yummy and it made me remember why I don't like the envelopes full of powder pretending to be hot chocolate :) . Now if I just had a blueberry scone, I would be in bliss :) .

I am reading a really good book, I started it a couple of days ago and hope to complete it over the weekend when I am off work. It is The Seance by Heather Graham. It is really good so far, murder mystery, ghost story, romance, it has it all rolled up into one novel. :) It is the first book that I have read by this author, even though I have a few of her others in Mount To Be Read :) .

As always, I am proclaiming my intention to blog more reliably. Hopefully I will be blog again tomorrow. :)

No comments: