Monday, December 3, 2007

Magnificant Monday

Well, I am a decidely poor blogger. I have the best of intentions of blogging everyday and here is it weeks later and I am entering my second entry :) .

I am trying to get motivated to do a little Christmas decorating. It is so hard to pull out the tree and the decorations when it is still so warm outside. If the temps would drop for any length of time I would be more apt to get around to it. All the kids are grown and we are not having Christmas at our house so it is not really a big deal if I do or don't. :)

It is a glorious day outside today, temps in the 60s, sunshine and lots of fat little birds hopping around in the pasture. Speaking of birds, the weirdest thing happened earlier today. I was sitting at the dining table reading other blogs when I heard what sounded like a baseball hitting the dining room window. I looked up just in time to see a dark shape fly off to the side of window. When I got up and went to the window to look out, I found a batch of downy like gray feathers stuck to the window. I guess the poor little feathered bird brain :) saw the dark tinting on the window and thought it was an entryway and flew into it. Harley (my sweet puppy) and I went out to see if we could find it but I guess it was just stunned and had flown off because there was nothing around the window.

Well hopefully I will have another entry tomorrow and not in a few weeks. :)

No comments: