Monday, September 8, 2008

Woo Hoo! I am going to be a Grammy again!

My sweet one and only daughter called me over the weekend to tell me the good news that she and her boyfriend are expecting their first child. They have been together for about three years and had planned on waiting to have children but this was a wonderful surprise for all of us. She had taken a home pregnancy test on Saturday which came up positive and she went to the Dr today for an official test and of course it was positive also. She is guestemating a due date of the first part of April as of now. She will be going for her first actual prenatal appointment soon. She is so excited as am I. Grandchildren are such a blessing. I have 3 other granddaughters from my 2 sons, my oldest has 2 daughters and my youngest has 1 daughter. Maybe this time we will get a grandson but if not, well granddaughters are absolutely wonderful too :D .

I can't hardly wait to start purchasing books for the wee one's library. :)

No comments: