Tuesday, September 23, 2008

2008 Fall into Reading Challenge


I am so excited to be starting my first reading challenge. Thanks Katrina for giving us such a great challenge!


My lists of TBRs for fall are


1. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett Completed *** stars

2. The Navigator by Clive Cussler

3. Nighttime Is My Time by Mary Higgins Clark Completed ****

4. Body Double by Tess Gerritsen

5. Life Support by Tess Gerritsen

6. Deep Storm by Lincoln Child Completed ****

7. The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards Completed ***

8. Map of Bones by James Rollins

9. Midwives by Chris Bohjalian Completed ***

10. The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve

11. Table For Five by Susan Wiggs Completed ***

2 comments:

Nise' said...

Some great books on your list. Have not read Lincoln Child yet.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Looks like a good list! My husband is a big Clive Cussler fan, and I like Lincoln Child's books. Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading '08!