Saturday, August 13, 2011

Loving the Atkins lifestyle!

I have done great with the Atkins lifestyle so far.  I have not felt hungry and have not even wanted to cheat.  They had a party at work for a co-worker that was leaving and I had on trouble avoiding all the high carb goodies that everyone brought and a few days later a friend at work brought a birthday cake for a coworker - Triple Chocolate Delight - and I did not even have a struggle turning it down while I snacked on my pork rinds and ice water, this is a change for me because I have been a life long dieter and diet cheater.  I have had a steady weight loss each day.  So for this has been my progress

8/1    303.4
8/3    297.2
8/4    296.0
8/5    295.2
8/6    294.2
8/7    292.2
8/8    290.2
8/9    289.6
8/10  289.2
8/11  288.9
8/12  288.4

12 days done and 16 pounds gone.  I still have a long long way to go but I am thrilled with this start.  I actually am looking forward to stepping on the scales everyday and believe me that is not an experience that I normally have, LOL.
  

3 comments:

Tanna said...

Yay!! Great job! I'm doing a version of no carbs, too. So far, so good. I'm glad you are loving it! You go, girl! blessings ~ tanna

Jenny Woolf said...

Well done! I keep meaning to try Atkins diet, but it's so heavy on meat and I am mostly veggie. Wish there was a diet of carbs and cheese haha!
Anyhow keep up the good work, looking forward to the scales is just wonderful!!!

Patty said...

How did that end two years ago? I hope you get back to blogging because you write well.